Pool Opening Service
Let the experts do the work for you
When spring is just around the corner you know it’s time to start preparing your backyard retreat for fun in the sun. Let our seasoned service technicians take care of opening your pool to start the season off on the right foot, and have confidence knowing the job is done right.
With a Pool Opening from Boldt Pools, you know summertime fun has just begun.
- Remove water and debris from the cover
- Rinse and brush cover while on pool
- Fold cover & water bags
- Re-install pool fittings
- Remount pool accessories & deck equipment
- Start water circulation (provided that the water is at operating level or water access available)
- Add chemical kit (if purchased)
What's NOT Included:
- Vacuuming the pool
- Balancing the water chemistry
- We do not re-install drop-in stair units
- Accessories with missing or broken hardware
What You Need To Do
- Provide access and use of your garden hose and water tap
- Turn off garden hose when your pool is full
- We recommend you bring in a water sample to your nearest dealer afterwards even if your water looks clear
- We do not open / close Intex Inflatable above ground swimming pools
- Lock-In Covers
You must store a lock-in cover in a proper container and fill the container with water. Add approximately 500mL (1L) of concentrated algaecide. DO NOT STORE THESE COVERS DRY
- Salt Pools
Salt chlorinators will not start generating chloringe until the water has tested & balanced with salt levels in range and water temps are maintained at 70 °F (or 21C) or higher.
- Pool Heaters
The lighting of pool heaters needs to be done by licensed gas fitters (due to the Technical Standards Safety Authority (TSSA) and in accordance with CSA regulations. We can refer you to a licensed professional that can clean, service and ignite your heater for a nominal fee.