Closing your pool for the season is one of the most important things you can do to prolong the life of your equipment and your pool. Close your pool with confidence this season with a comprehensive Pool Closing from Boldt Pools. Our team of dedicated and professional service technicians take care of all the hard work for you and provide peace of mind that everything is closed properly for the winter. Our Pool Closing service includes lowering the water level to the correct winter height, adding winterizing chemicals, winterizing equipment, removal of fittings, accessories, and deck equipment, and securing your cover.
BEFORE WE ARRIVE
- Pump down your sump well 48 hrs prior to closing
- Vacuum & clean your pool, and remove all debris prior to your closing
- To ensure your pool water is chemically balanced, bring in a water sample 1 week prior to closing
- Drop-in steps & sand bags must be removed prior to closing
- Salt cell & cartridge filters should be cleaned and stored indoors. We can clean them for you at an additional cost
- *See Dealer For Details. Services may differ by location.
- A pool cannot be closed with significant water in the sump well
- Water left over the winter months that is not properly balanced can cause liner fading, wrinkles & staining issues
- We are not responsible for winter covers coming out of track or loose from a water bag
- The following services are not part of your pool closing:
- We do not remove drop-in step & sand bags
- Vacuuming the pool is not included
*Please note: We do not open/close Intex Inflatable above ground swimming pools.