Jandy Cartridge Filters; Customizable for Every Pool!
Jandy’s cartridge filters (large tanks) set the benchmark in cartridge filtration. They are technologically advanced and filled with many user-friendly features. The large cartridge filter design takes advantage of the filter’s total surface area. Providing the clearest possible water and extended cleaning cycles. The new CV filter is designed to work more efficiently with other Jandy products by incorporating the Versa Plumb system.
This filter is equipped for high flow rates and optimum hydraulic performance. The CV large cartridge filters are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy duty high-tech polymeric materials for long-lasting performance. The CV Filter is designed with the inlet and outlet ports on the same level for improved hydraulic efficiency.
Using the included Jandy Sweep Elbow, the filter easily connects to a Jandy pump making installation simple. The Jandy Large Cartridge Filters feature comfortable, easy grip handles designed to make filter installation and cleaning easy. The CV Filters include a unique pressure gauge with a clean/dirty indicator that can be customized for each pool, making it easy to assess filter condition.
Available in the Following Sizes:
- Inlet/ Outlet ports leveled, for improved hydraulic efficiency
- Sweep Elbow and Unions allow for easy connection
- Unique pressure gauge
- Customizable clean/dirty indicator
- Easy-grip handles
- Optional anchor brackets for filter security (sold separately)
1) Cartridge Filter (Large Versa Tank) – 340 Sq. Ft
2) Cartridge Filter (Large Versa Tank) – 460 Sq. Ft
3) Cartridge Filter (Large Versa Tank) – 580 Sq. Ft