The TruClear Salt Sanitation System Can Be Controlled From Your Phone!
The Jandy Pro Series TruClear Salt System was designed to be simple to own and maintain without sacrificing performance or reliability. The TruClear Salt System can be controlled from your smart phone using the iAquaLink™ app when combined with AquaLink® Automation Systems.
The Jandy Never Lube Valve construction, a compact design for easy integration in most equipment pad configurations, and a transparent window for quick visual inspection of blades make this system a stroke above most. The energy-efficient TruClear Salt System also works at extremely low-flow rates, making it fully compatible with variable-speed pumps.
- Extreme Reliability – Constructed with durable Jandy Never Lube valve material
- Easy to Install – Versions available for new construction applications, and with unions for retrofit installations; compact design takes up less space and easily adapts to most equipment pad configurations
- Simple to Service – transparent window design allows easy visual inspection of blades; removable cell with attached cord can be easily dipped into the cleaning solution for quick service; and tool-free twist-lock connector enables foolproof, one-step electrical connection to the power pack
- Three year standard warranty
- Dual Voltage (20/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- NEW! iAquaLink™ control – when used with AquaLink® Automation Systems
- Produces 18 grams per hour of chlorine for pools up to 35,000 gallons (132,500 liters)
- 2-port cell, stand-alone system
- Compatible with variable speed pumps—requires only 20 GPM