Hayward Multiport Valve; 7 In 1 Functions, for a Spotless Clean!
Hayward’s Vari-Flo XL multiport control valve, is engineered for maximum flow. Using lower pressure drops, it is the leading choice in multiport valves. All Vari-Flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle. User’s are able to “dial” up to seven valve/filter functions.
The functions are as follow: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate
Complete with an integral sight glass. This allows you to tell when the backwashing cycle is completed. Our wide selection of valve configurations allow you to match the right Vari-Flo valve, to the proper application; residential, commercial, top-mount or side mount.
Vari-Flo Control Valve Functions:
- Filter: For normal filtering and regular vacuuming
- Backwash: For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris
- Rinse: Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste
- Waste: By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line
- Recirculate: Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter
- Closed: Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter.
- Winter – For winterizing (SP0714T only)
Easy-to-use lever action handle
Up to seven filter settings: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate
Complete with integral sight glass